Secretary of the Student Government Association
Grad Semester&Year: Spring 2016
Major/ Certificate: Nursing
Hometown: Johnson City, Kansas
What would you tell prospective students and their families about TSJC Valley Campus? If you are looking for a campus not only to go to school but to have fun in the process. This is the one for you!
What do you hope to accomplish during 2013-2014 SGA: I hope to learn more about student and faculty and help anyone that wants a voice to help make the transition into college.
3 words to describe your leadership style: Friendly, Honest, and Compassionate.
The duties of the Secretary shall be to:
- Responsible for all agendas, minutes, and bills. Agendas and previous meeting minutes must be saved to the V: Drive and emailed to the senate by 5pm Friday the week before the meeting.
- Keep an electronic file of all recordings on the network’s V: drive, and a hard copy filed in the Student Life Office.
- Present a typed copy of previous meeting’s minutes at all SGA meetings.
- Shall record attendance at all SGA meetings and calculate quorum.
- Report any student Senate member who is in violation of the attendance policy.
- Attend to all written correspondence as deemed necessary.
- Abide by the attendance and other guidelines set forth by the SGA constitution and bylaws.
- Will fill other duties as assigned by the advisor or SGA President.
- Set and post a minimum of 3 office hours per week in the Student Life Office.